UltraStrands are the lightest hair volumisers in the UK created for women with fine to thinning hair. The Volumisers blend with your own natural hair resulting in voluminous hair. You can wash, colour and treat your hair whilst installed. Available in a variety of custom colours, lengths and textures the volumisers are designed to give you natural versatile results.
HOW IS THE ULTRASTRAND VOLUMISER CREATED
The UltraStrands volumisers are constructed individually using a very fine invisible monofilament which is then intertwined to create a base upon which hair is added one strand at a time.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ULTRASTRAND VOLUMISER
The UltraStrands volumisers differ from mesh hair system and other integrated hair systems in a number of ways . The key differences being the following
- The Volumisers are blended in with your natural hair.
- Lighter to wear - Hair on volumiser is proportionate to natural hair volume.
- Enables for a natural hairline as opposed to the ridge that can be created by closures.
- Hair Treatments can be applied whilst installed.
- Enables Scalp to breath as you have direct access to your scalp.
- Available in different hole sizes and densities to accommodate varying degrees of fine/thinning hair.
- Not restrictive on styling.
- Does not require shaving of your existing hair for installation.
WHO IS ULTRASTRANDS FOR
UltraStrands is available in 3 product categories
Top system only with specific size and length. Perfect if you have fine hair at the crown of your hair only and require volume to cover where your scalp is visible
Customisable version of UltraStrands constructed with various sizes, lengths and textures. hole sizes and densities. Can work with or without a parting. Perfect for more advanced thinning or hair loss such as Trichotillomania, alopecia areata, post Chemotherapy hair loss Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia, Alopecia Totalis.
Wraps around the sides and back of head; where hair extensions are typically installed. Great alternative to hair extensions or forms of alopecia in which hair loss is prominent in these areas.